Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day Timer

6:30Am Made some coffee.. The calender is filled with 24 hours of the day which are yours a gift from god #1..To be honest I waste almost my whole life that's why I am starting this blog.. I lived a self absorbed life then I got caught in the rat race..UNDER the thumb of the lenders. The tax collectors brutality if you lost your job or lets just say not enough money coming in.. Their penalties are worse than any mafia pay off.. Enough of the belly akin today I will start an exercise program..In becoming anything requires discipline a servant of the lords requires obedience and discipline. So my day timer is a critical tool I really need to develop.. That is what I will be working on your success will be determined by that day timer if your dream board is not on that day timer those dreams will never ever happen.. so taking that day timer with my dream board and working it hand in hand.......Key #2 DAY TIMER Key #1 DREAM BOARD Peace be with everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment