Thursday, November 26, 2009

Effective sacrafice

6:30 Thanksgiving Morning Effective sacrifice MY goals and dreams are not gods goals and dreams. Please do not think your goals and dreams are gods goals and dreams.. This is the illusion. But I did this in your name I raised the dead and fed the poor but GOD will say I know you not...Effective Sacrifice is doing GODS will
through obedience... Hear and do,do not question..This is Effective sacrifice or I would call it living sacrifice..If god ask you to leave the church today to meet someone in Seattle leave now would you GO??? This message is to all the Pastors
or would you have to check your calender,every pastor I know would be to busy
or would you ask the board of directors and your wife and so on..Today I press on to HEAR your word LORD. Peace be to all

No comments:

Post a Comment