Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Gods Will
WEll, working on the dream board.. The proccess of developing your day to fill it with your goals.. The processes begins it will require discipline this discipline is driven by the fire of your desire desire driven by the dream.. Everything seams so linear I know its more than that. Hmmmm Gods will, where does that fit in.. Gods will is to become what god intended us to become. Each of us is different with as a different part of one body but still of one mind..Just ask god to tell you what his will is every day.. does the hand know what the foot does, does the foot know the eye no it does not, but god knows what the body shall do and its goal the finger surely does not understand the mind of god.When do we become part of this body??For real I mean it for real Anyway I love you all peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment