Yes! What a feeling of having a small break through..What I mean by that is saying to my self its okay to have a dream and go for it..For me it was yes I can be a good tennis player I am going to go for it.. The power of saying and feeling this dream gave me empowerment and purpose. This is a break through it Does not matter what it is as long as it is for you..
Can you change your dream without guilt YES YES!! Its yours So if you want to change it every day yes you can its yours.
So my thought This morning is to make a dream board so every day I am reminded of my dreams..You know life gets in the way of our dreams..
So if you are reading this go ahead and hold me accountable its okay I give you permission for making the dream board
Accountability comes in when you set a goal its good that you are held accountable from someone you trust.. Peace be with all of you and pass this peace to the next person
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment